Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicers Available w/ best references,top qua

>
>
> > We are a small,but efficient splicing crew looking for some legit splicing work .Our work history has been for CCG,Orius,Cable Services Inc., and ACI. We have worked in PA.,NJ,OH,NY,MA,CT,MI,IN,MD,WV, & SC. WE have worked on systems for ATT,Charter,Comcast,cablevision, Adelphia,and Cox.We have good, strong references from the contractors that have used us.But with work being slow as it is ,we are forced to look beyond our normal contacts to find it.We understand the changes our field is going through,falling prices,included extras, addons,slow parts,etc.We are lifers and understand if we are going to survive this,It will be by doing the same HIGH-QUALITY,EFFICIENT WORK we have always done.Our INTEGRITY is still intact ,and that's what were looking for .A good prime or strong contractor with the same. Am I asking for the impossible?, I dont think so , I"ve met some great people in this business,some that would give you the shirt of their back. So if you are in the need of up to 8 good splicers with trucks,tools, insurance and knowledge of the business,or even know someone who is,give me a call toll free at:
> > Percy Claar-Pride Cable Service
> > 1-866-757-5752or email me at:
> > (-REDACTED-) (nod)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #84758. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwde
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicers Available w/ best references,top qua by catvetz
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Splicers Available w/ best references,top qua catvetz 12/16/2002 12:08:00 PM