Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: INSTALLER'S!!!! THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

Please email pricing and info at (-REDACTED-) thanks

> I occassionally get on the bar to see what's going on. I see all the bickering and ramblings that go on as well. For all the people that are looking for work, there sure is a lot of crap on there to sift through just to get a decent job. Lets cut through the crap: I have work but nobody wants it. Why is that? The work is on Long Island. That isn't a bad thing. The prices are good, and even with the cost of living there they are good. So, what's the problem? We have enough work to keep 20-30 installers busy for the duration. If by chance things do slow down, we will have plenty of other work you can do at even better pricing. I do understand that there is a lot of bad companies out there ripping people off and not wanting to pay. I can asure you that this is not the case here. You are more than welcome to check our reputation out with the MSO. They are more than pleased with our work. If the word isn't out yet, there is going to be a lot of traps that will need to be removed in a few weeks. This is a fact. Who will be there to help? Everyone and their dog will want to come for what's being payed but when it comes time to do installs, knobody comes running. Lets face it, Installs are were the industry is going. Either we are going to have to start hiring people that don't know waht they are doing or hire experienced people (which we can't find). The rookies will drive the prices down even farther beacuse the MSO will not be delighted with the amount or qaulity of the work performed. In order to keep prices up we need to keep the experienced people working. There are other companies out there that aren't paying diddly. There is even two companies, covering the same area with two seperate prices. The prices are so low that knowbody wants to work. Installers deal in quantity more than anything. Like I said, The prices are good and the work is there. What will it take to get good installers to work?
This is CABL.com posting #84722. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwcE
Posted in reply to: INSTALLER'S!!!! THIS IS FOR YOU!!!! by cableguy0107
There are 0 replies to this message