Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WHO HAS THE PRIME NOW IN LONG ISLAND

What would you like to know?? I may be new to the Cabl-Bar but I am not new to this system...I have been here since 1979 except for 6 yrs (1990-1996)
There are a number of primes on Long Island...it's a very big place. The installation primes are:
- Cross Island
- TJM
- Prince
- Omni
- TelVida
- AM
- 180 Connect
- Adderly

I may be missing 1 or 2 but I believe this is an accurate listing. Most are here only a short time, 3yrs or less. Cross Island has been in the system SINCE 1989 EVERY DAY!

I'm looking for 20-30 trucks IMMEDIATELY to bring install quota in line. Shortly there will be a need for 125+ trucks for filter/converter projects.

People looking for work...here it is! Rates are better than most (if you want them call me, I will not post rates). You will get paid/No long term retainage problems/No bs QC's. You give me an honest route and meet the standards you'll get paid for it.

I have been posting this work for a week now with a really poor response. You tell me what the problem is.

Steve Donnelly
Cross Island Cable
(-REDACTED-)
(-REDACTED-)
516-805-7956

> WHAT IS GOING ON ? SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO NOW IS REALLY WORKING FOR CABLEVISION I HEAR SO MUCH TRASH I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE! THANKS(viking)
This is CABL.com posting #84715. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwcx
Posted in reply to: WHO HAS THE PRIME NOW IN LONG ISLAND by ladymoonsmoke
There are 0 replies to this message