Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Im happy!

Im sorry that your not happy with this business. If your pay is that crappy, maybe you ought to move on to another line of work. Sounds like you have nothing to lose. Or maybe you could ask questions and use this bar to better your chances in this industry. Maybe you can move in the direction of being a Prime. I can tell you that I was a Subcontractor but now I am a Prime and Im not getting wealthy. Maybe thats because Im not greedy like others. Maybe you can give me a call @ 972-670-6653 and I can offer you some work down here in Sunny Texas. Never the less, good luck!

> HERE'S SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY;
> FOR 5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN DOING AERIAL SPLICEING IN NEWENGLAND. I SHOW UP EVERY DAY AND NEVER COMPLAIN OR WHINE AND FOR FIVE YEARS I HAVE BEEN BROKE. I DO GOOD WORK WITHOUT MANY GIGS AND THERE IS NO MONEY TO MADE. WHAT'S THE FUTURE IN NEWENGLAND??
> ANSWER THERE ISN,T ANY.....HOW CAN ANYONE BE POSITIVE IF WE CAN'T MAKE A LIVING WHILE PRIMES GET WEALTHY.(poke)(robber)(confused)
>
> > Even though this industry has thrown me some SERIOUS curve balls in the past couple of years, I am still greatful. We have had our prices slashed and expectations raised. Instead of whining and complaining, we knuckled down and figured a way to make things work. I show up for work everyday with a smile on my face and thankful that I have been able to grow a business when everyone else is whithering away. I guess what Im trying to say is..... If everyone on this website would work together instead of complaining and ripping other companies, we might all benefit from it. I get embarrassed everytime I look at the postings..... I never see anything positive. I look at it everyday and rarely post anything. Im just too ashamed to be lumped in with all negativity. So instead of bashing me for trying to better this website, lets all try to post as many positive things as negative.
This is CABL.com posting #84669. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwbN
Posted in reply to: Re: Im happy! by NEW ENGLAND CABLE GUY
There are 0 replies to this message