Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: children, abuse, discipline and bad parents

I have to agree on the spanking- my little girl knows that when mommy says no she means no, and my kids aren't the ones climbing all over everything everytime they go into stores and other peoples houses either....Also, I wonder if all this school violence and these kids who kill in school did there parents spank them - I bet they didn't. I don't think you should whack a child every time they do something little wrong, but every once in a while I do believe it is necessary. I know I obeyed and respected my parents and grandparents because I knew what I would get if I backtalked and I think it made me a better person...Maybe we should go back to some of the old ways!!!!!

> when i went to school i got hit with a paddle when i did something wrong. they didn't give me a three day vacation where my parents went to work and i could do whatever i wanted. DISCIPLINE i think in this country with all the usefull money they wasted we could remember what it means.. who remembers the caning in singapore several years ago? Our streets are run over with crime the prisons are full. It all starts at home all people shouldn't have children. There is a need for discipline. some people are afraid of there tennagers and say i can't control them to you i say you have been messing up for years. some children should be taken away. all children should be disciplined not sent to there room to watch tv or play xbox. in order for discipline to work you must attempt in instill values.. what are family values in this day and age no one knows anymore.. teach your child right all their life and they will be a productive adult. how many people got paddled who had their mouth washed out with soap are you still alive and did you learn anything? dawn dish liquid is non toxic... i wash raised very old fashioned and i understand why i don't do it all the same way but i understand the principle of it all you are not trying to hurt anyone especially your children.. i will do anything for my little girls but i will raise them into ladies. a child is told a spanking is abuse. a child cannot always stand abuse thats why they are children and we send them to school. to those that are abused my heart goes out to you to. those who are disciplined not you dont like it but thats the point.. to all the people who have nothing better to do but walk around wal-mart and watch someone spank their and call it abuse. while yours are out in the car you bought them for their birthday and a party drinking and when they get arrested you bail them out and let them go out again that night what did you instill did they learn anything sure they did they learned they can do whatever they want and you will fianace it all. those who beat their children stop.. to those who discipline your children good job and to those who let their kids run wild wake up.. thanks for listening(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #84606. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwaM
Posted in reply to: children, abuse, discipline and bad parents by topdog2u
There are 0 replies to this message