Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Win-caribe ?

Does ckyle stand for kyle cuddy???? Some friends want to say hello....
(wave)

> In all defense of Winn Caribe, I worked for them in-house for a year (not too long ago) and never had any problems. They treated me fairly, my weekly paychecks cashed (with never a problem) and I received the support I needed from JB and JM. This is not to say that they, at the time, had some problems with their inhouse H.R. department, but that's a whole different story. I recommend them as a good company to work with/for and feel like JB really tries to do the fair and right thing, with the best interest of the employees and company.
>
>
>
>
> >
> > Mostly right? Hmmm.. O well what the heck. It comes at the expense at the working man. And the cable industry just keeps operating at some kind of a lowlife level when these people are allowed to continue to still get contracts. Was it, correct the sins or cover up. Hmmm.. You know, if they were to admit there sins publicly, ask for forgiveness, turn from there evil ways and receive HIM, Then they would be forgiven. And then they would know how to be the officers they were suppose to be.
> >
> >
This is CABL.com posting #84604. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwaK
Posted in reply to: Re: Win-caribe ? by ckyle494
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Win-caribe ? JBaranosky 9/27/2002 2:34:00 PM