Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Win-caribe ?

> Mr. Baranosky regarding your remarks- I was an employee before any Time Warner employee came to Winn Caribe and we didn't have any problems. When TW emp. were hired, seemed like there were more bosses than employees to work for them. Most of the old employees will stand with J.M. ex-pres. on any issue. Most of the checks were correct until another certain employee was hired and we had problems every week. Why don't you go play golf for a few more hours instead of working. But what do I know I'm just a lowly lineman and this is just one mans opinion.....
>
> >
> >
> > > You are mostly correct regarding the corporate officers - they are no longer with the company and the new management is trying to correct the sins of the past. We all know though that what goes around comes around. They will get what they deserve in the end.
> > >
> > > > All I herd is that the corperate officers scamed the company. Except the President. Another low life example of this business. Looks like the owners were (moon)
> > > >
> > > > > IS WIN-CARIBE STILL EXCEPTING CONTRACTS? HEARD RUMORS THAT THE CORPORATE OFFICE CLOSED THERE DOORS FOR GOOD ???
> > > > >
> > > > >. THANKS FOR YOU REPLY
This is CABL.com posting #84561. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv93
Posted in reply to: Re: Win-caribe ? by Mr. Brown Jr.
There are 0 replies to this message