Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: in reply to a second sub!

Amen - or get outa Dodge!!! (clap)

> What does this have to do with a job posting?? Here is what you 2 need(flame)(joker)(rocket) meet at high noon and finish it OK
>
> > Jay I don't think you want to air your dirty laundry on the bar, for you know that it will hurt your company. You walked out on your obligations and you still have property of ours, but as we all know this is not a first. I checked out the claims made by " the other Company" and it seems, according to Cablevision Security, that you had some problems there also. Need I say more? If you want to discuss your techs issues, call me during normal business hours. Dont leave anymore harassing messages on my answering service. Nothing I posted was untrue, as you admitted, so grow up, get back in the field and work, and stop trying to make money off of guys that actually do the work that I guess you are incapable of doing yourself. All you are doing is driving down the rates that are already low enough, and you make it so much harder for reputable companies to fight for better rates.
> >
> >
> > > AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT DUMMY I NEVER SAID I WAS THE PRIME AND I AM THE FIRST SUB THAT KEEPS MY GUYS ALWAYS BUSY, NEVER OUT OF WORK, AND WE DO A GOOD JOB, THATS WHY WE BEAT YOU RIGHT OUT OF COMCAST STUPID,WE KNOW HOW TO RUN A COMPANY UNLIKE YOU. BY THE WAY AZZ THESE PRIMES SUB ME ALL THERE WORK BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT IT WILL GET DONE RIGHT.ALSO I KNOW HOW TO SMELL OUT A SNAKE LIKE YOUR SELF THAT LOOKS FOR ALL THE WAYS NOT TO PAY(nono)
> > >
> > > > JPH Contracting is a second sub working for Ocean Cable and USA Cable Midwest, LLC. He is not a prime and does not have a contract with the MSO. If you want to work in this system, contact one of the Primes or contact the MSO and ask who the primes are!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > I need installs done in PA, NJ, now. You need in PA,tools, truck, insure and if you have a meter that would be good.
> > > > >
> > > > > In NJ I need white late model trucks with tools, and, insure with meters. I am looking for modems to be installed. Have lots of work in both places.
> > > > > AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW INSTALLS BUT DO KNOW CABLE CALL ME WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
> > > > > The work is se pa and northern nj (snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #84459. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv8p
Posted in reply to: Re: in reply to a second sub! by raistlin
There are 0 replies to this message