Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY THING HERE IS TRUE MY NEW ENEMY JUST GIVE ME MY UP COMING PAY AND I PROMISE NOT TO WORK FOR YOU AGAIN(clap)

> Jay,
> I kinda figured you would be dumb enough to post an un-truth, see ya in court!
>
> PS. If you knew how to use the bar, you would see my name and number are posted!
>
>
>
>
> > NICE POSTING BILL KARAFFA FROM USA CABLE WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON THE BAR INSTEAD OF CATFISH, BE A MAN THIS GUYS # IS 215-258-2270 OH BY THE WHY PRIME, IF YOUR SO GOOD TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE 2 PEOPLE IN YOUR BIG COMPANY IN DELAWARE COUNTY. YOU DON'T EVEN PULL A ROUTE BECAUSE YOUR BUSY TRYING TO SCREW PEOPLE OUT OF $$$$$$$$$$$$ MY NAME IS JAY HENRY AND MY # IS 610-972-2611 AND I WILL TELL ALL ABOUT THIS CATFISH
> > ANOTHER THING BILL WE GAVE YOU OUR NOTICE WE WERE PULLING OUT 3 WEEKS AGO, ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE. YOU SUCK(nono)(bash)
> >
> > > JPH Contracting is a second sub working for Ocean Cable and USA Cable Midwest, LLC. He is not a prime and does not have a contract with the MSO. If you want to work in this system, contact one of the Primes or contact the MSO and ask who the primes are!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > I need installs done in PA, NJ, now. You need in PA,tools, truck, insure and if you have a meter that would be good.
> > > >
> > > > In NJ I need white late model trucks with tools, and, insure with meters. I am looking for modems to be installed. Have lots of work in both places.
> > > > AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW INSTALLS BUT DO KNOW CABLE CALL ME WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
> > > > The work is se pa and northern nj (snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #84423. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv7P
Posted in reply to: Re: Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by catfish
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cable Boss2 9/20/2002 10:50:00 PM