Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE CATFISH(upyours)

> AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT DUMMY I NEVER SAID I WAS THE PRIME AND I AM THE FIRST SUB THAT KEEPS MY GUYS ALWAYS BUSY, NEVER OUT OF WORK, AND WE DO A GOOD JOB, THATS WHY WE BEAT YOU RIGHT OUT OF COMCAST STUPID,WE KNOW HOW TO RUN A COMPANY UNLIKE YOU. BY THE WAY AZZ THESE PRIMES SUB ME ALL THERE WORK BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT IT WILL GET DONE RIGHT.ALSO I KNOW HOW TO SMELL OUT A SNAKE LIKE YOUR SELF THAT LOOKS FOR ALL THE WAYS NOT TO PAY(nono)
>
> > JPH Contracting is a second sub working for Ocean Cable and USA Cable Midwest, LLC. He is not a prime and does not have a contract with the MSO. If you want to work in this system, contact one of the Primes or contact the MSO and ask who the primes are!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > I need installs done in PA, NJ, now. You need in PA,tools, truck, insure and if you have a meter that would be good.
> > >
> > > In NJ I need white late model trucks with tools, and, insure with meters. I am looking for modems to be installed. Have lots of work in both places.
> > > AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW INSTALLS BUT DO KNOW CABLE CALL ME WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
> > > The work is se pa and northern nj (snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #84418. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv7K
Posted in reply to: Re: Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cable Boss2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cable Boss2 9/21/2002 10:06:00 AM