Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: SpanPro Thiefs

What happened to the good old day's? Ya know, get likkered up and go out and shoot holes in Trunk amps?? Be sure it's at night and use a flash supressor if'n ya have one Yeeeee Haaaa!!! Ted Nugent for President!!!

> First things first. Everybody knows my handle Mr. White so I am not embarrassed about who I work for Span Pro has been good to me. Second if the contractors would read the letter it says when they the MSO resumes making payments to us we will pay your invoices.
>
> > right out of the mouth of spamnopro dirt monkey is Rick Keerl underground sup. for them. do you believe he's so embarrassed about working there he won't even post who he is or who he works for. AND RICK WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF ITS ACTIVE OR NOT? HE SHOULD BE PAID FOR HIS WORK! HE DID A GOOD JOB THERE AND IS GETTING SCREWED. GOOD LUCK GETTING HELP IN THE FUTURE SPAMNOPRO!(moon)(roll)
> > > Your info was wrong the system is still the way you left it there has NOT been any activation or anything....Dirt Monkey
> > >
> > > > In the past 5 months, has ANYONE received payment from this bunch of lying theifs? I hold in my hand a piece of paper from them that states they will pay me 10% of what they owe me, every scheduled pay day, until I'm paid off. I've been paid $350 of the $8,000 they owe me, and that was 5 MONTHS ago. They have since then gone in and activated the systems I cold spliced, and continue to tell me (and only when I specifically ask)that "the money they received, was not enough to pay me", per Craig Wheeler via telephone at 1-888-772-6726, on 19 sep 02.
This is CABL.com posting #84243. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv4V
Posted in reply to: Re: SpanPro Thiefs by Dirt Monkey
There are 0 replies to this message