Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: QUESTION ON DRIVEWAY BORES????

In fact there are moles with locators and recievers to do just that , find the mole. If you are interestedin a quote contact Charlie at 1(800)300-3115 Sales and Service Representative for Keystone Equipment, Inc.

>
> Are you digging a receiving bore pit on the other side of the driveway? And like the divining rods, try using a shovel, put the blade on the driveway / ground with the end of the handle in your ear, and yes, you will be able to hear where the missle is! this takes practice but does work, I have done this thousands of times. Also try using a 1" piece of conduit with a water hose, notch the end of the conduit to help the digging, this gets a little messy, but works like a charm, and the water helps to find the other end.
> (usa)
> > try using wishing rods,"YES" they do work.(usa)
> >
> > > I'VE BEEN DOING DROP BURIES FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW, BUT I RECENTLY STARTED DOING DRIVEWAY BORES, AND THE HARDEST PART ABOUT THE BORES IS FINDING THE MOLE ON THE OTHER SIDE. I KNOW DIRECTIONAL BORING MACHINES HAVE A LOCATOR THAT TELLS THEM WHERE THE BIT IS AND I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS A LOCATOR OR SOME ELECTRICAL DEVICE USED TO FIND THE MOLE INSTEAD OF DIGGING ALL OVER THE PLACE IN ORDER TO FIND THE MOLE. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. (confused)
This is CABL.com posting #84146. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv3m
Posted in reply to: Re: QUESTION ON DRIVEWAY BORES???? by WorldB1
There are 0 replies to this message