Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: INSTALLERS!!!!!ARE YOU OUT THERE??????????

This is for the unintelligent man who is BSing...
1. Prices are LOW.
2. It appears you have a history.
3. The contents of your original "classified", is very negative therefore suggesting you MUST defend yourself (huge HUGE hint of a PROBLEM already exisiting).
4. Email me so we can get together so I can tell you to your face your a typical greedy lying SOB.

> This is for the intelligent man who is snivelling:
> 1. Modem 36
> 2. Arial 22.40
> 3. Act A/O 7.20
> 4. Add A/O 10.00
>
> This does not include software installation or NIC card. Items are stackable and in most cases you are having to do drop work as well. This is why the price is flucuating. Hopes this helps the you. And by the way smart guy, most people don't respond to the bar postings. This is why you leave your e-mail and phone number. On a final note, for all the people that did respond, I have spoken to most or all who have responded, they seem to be fine with what's coming up that I haven't posted. Thats why we leave our numbers! And for the record, I don't have timeto be drugged up or drunk. I have a way too many project to deal with. You must be talking about the subs. That's why it's hard to find good help, because they want to lay around and snivel about being hung over and therefore not work. I do an extensive backgroung check on anyone that comes to work for us. That would include you!
>
> > 65-75 for modem install? So in otherwords, depending on the day of the week and other circumstances one day you can be paid 65 and another 75? What does it matter if some like your rates or not? If they don't like your rates they don't respond. Your the one who said you don't want to waste anyones time, yet your going to make others waste their time by not posting your rates right here right now!!! Appears to me that depending if the guy serves your personal needs then you pay him higher than the guy who doesn't give a crap if your sexually satisfied or drugged up or drunk or whatever else! GET REAL.....
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Then why not list YOUR prices right now???? HATE to tell you but you will not be able to hire Mickey Mouse with your ad!
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Because like most people that do list them some will like them and some will not. If you want them e-mailed or faxed then just ask. Modem Install is around 65-75 each
This is CABL.com posting #84145. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv3l
Posted in reply to: Re: INSTALLERS!!!!!ARE YOU OUT THERE?????????? by SD5764
There are 0 replies to this message