Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: STILL WANT YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

> Amen brother! TK communications got me too! I dont think it would be to hard to get our money when we show up on his doorstep. Dont worry about Don doing anything. His fat ass would probably have a heart attack when he is confronted. Doc wont do anything if he wants to stay out of prison. The other 3 f***ups you dont have to worry about. They will probably be out wrecking someones trucks for them or begging for a handout. Maybe they will be out trying to find them some better lodging besides the campground with winter coming on huh. What do you think? LMAO post a reply and i will go with you to peterpuffing Don and rotten puss Danni's house with you.(2gun)(blaster)(torch)(flame)(laser)(rocket)

> I made the mistake of working for T.K. Communications and am planning a little "Party" at the Thompsons house, every lineman cheated by Danni and Don are invited. For more info e-mail me at (-REDACTED-)
>
> > > I am interested in talking to you about debts owed. I have proof of the work I did and didnt get paid for it. I would appreciate it if you would call me at 815-382-5033. If you worked for TK communications we can talk about that too.(deal)
> >
> > > I FOUND A GUY THAT WILL TRACK DOWN THE PEOPLE THAT OWE YOU $$$$$$ WITH PROOF THAT ITS OWED. HE WILL DO ALL THE FILLING FOR JUDGEMENTS AND REPORT THE DEPT TO CREDIT AGENCY'S . IN SHORT AND MY OWN WORDS DESTROY THIER CREDIT. BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE PROOF. E MAIL ME ILL PASS ON YOUR INFO TO HIM AND YOU CAN WORK OUT THE DETAILS. (RICK)(hammer)
This is CABL.com posting #84083. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv2l
Posted in reply to: Re: STILL WANT YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by TheRobMan
There are 0 replies to this message