Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: EXTRA MONEY

If everyone paid just 15% ( you, me, Coca-Cola and Unocal ) then we wouldn't have to have all of those other taxes and we'd be able to pay off the national debt. Personally I think the cost of doing business should be just that, a large corporation should not be subsidized by the taxpayer for research and develop so they can make more money off the consumer. Again no loopholes, it has to be equal for everyone or it won't work. If you were to run the numbers you'd come out way ahead by only paying 15% plus your own operating expenses, what I'm suggesting is a major restructuring of the way things are done. I know it will never come to pass as the people in charge are not willing to pay that much in taxes.

> A flat tax of 15% is the way to go, but no write off's for expenses? You don't know what you just did to yourself there. Some limited, DOCUMENTED expenses.
> If you take a good look at how the sole proprietor is taxed, it is closer to rape. You get to pay into unemployment, but you can't collect it. Your social security tax is based on one number, while your benefit (if you ive long enough to collect it)is calculated on another. Generally, the way the tax structure is written (currently, until next week when they change it again), the sole proprietor carries the burden Federal tax-wise the same as a corporation, without the protection a corp. provides.
>
> > I'm with you, but along with a flat tax there has to be no loopholes, no write-offs, expenses are absorbed by the individual/company as part of doing business. We also need to stop individuals and companies from banking off-shore and not paying taxes because they are not american based even thogh the money was made here.
> >
> > > Hallelujia!!!!! Dont you love paying 1000+ a wk in tax! Ive been saying this for years and its good to know its not only me!
> > >
> > > > THANKS, NOT SURE IF I WAS GONNA GET ANY SUPPORT, I THINK THE BEST WAY TO GET MORE MONEY IS TAKE IT BACK FROM THE GOVERMENT.
> > > >
> > > > > AMEN Brother I'm with ya.
> > > > >
> > > > > > IF YOU REALLY NEED MORE MONEY, THEN WE NEED A 15% FLAT TAX.
> > > > > > I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU DOGS BUT IM SICK AND TIRED OF PAYIN EXTRA CAUSE I HAVE THE AMBITION TO GET MY ASS OUT OF BED AND TRY TO MAKE A BETTER LIVING FOR MY FAMILY. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND FIND A WAY TO PROTEST THE GOVERMENT AND GET A FAIR AND BALANCED TAX EQUAL FOR ALL AMERICANS.
> > > > > > JUST BECAUSE I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO LEARN A TRADE THAT PAYS WELL DOSENT MEAN I SHOULD BE PENALIZED FOR MAKING MORE.
> > > > > > HOW WOULD IT HELP YOUR FAMILY IF YOUR QUARTERLY WAS A FLAT 15%? I KNOW WHAT IT WOULD DO FOR MINE, AND IM DAMN TIRED OF WORKING MY ASS OFF CAUSE 1 MILLION PEOPLE ON WELFAIR THAT DONT DESERVE IT DEPENDS ON ME, THERE ARE SOME SINGLE PARENTS OUT THERE THAT HAVE A JOB AND ARE DOING THERE BEST TO SURVIVE AND TO THOSE PEOPLE MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU, IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU RECIEVE MY TAX DOLLARS BUT THE REST OF YOU AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE NEED TO GET READY TO GET A ALARM CLOCK CAUSE THIS sh** HAS GOT TO COME TO A END SOMETIME, SUPER DAVE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW TO GET THE BALL ROLLIN LET ME KNOW THERE HAS GOT TO BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO TO FIX THIS
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Winston Churchill
This is CABL.com posting #84079. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv2h
Posted in reply to: Re: EXTRA MONEY by Line Widow
There are 0 replies to this message