Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: T.K. Communications/ I want my money!!!

e-mail me at (-REDACTED-) Join me in a little "Party" at Don and Danni Thompsons
>
> >Good luck getting your money from TK Communications. Don and Danni Thompson are nothing but a couple of lying and stealing low life pieces of sh**. I still havent got paid from them. Moore is still looking for them. If you decide to go to their house let me know because me and my brother will go with you even if I dont get my money I am going to take it out of their fat asses. I am seriuos, when I show up there things are not going to be pretty. So if you would like someone to accompany you to their house let me know, I will be more than happy to go. I am sick and tired of getting screwed over and it is time to set an example for everyone who thinks they r going to do this sh** and get away with it.
> >
> > BUDDY GO TO ANNOUNCE AND CHECK OUT MY POST. WANT YOUR MONEY(hammer)
> > > Dani,
> > > I dont care what you say. I better have my check before the week is over. Remember, I know where you live and if I have to go there I am not going to be so nice.
> > > You have no reason to hold my check unless you are nothing but a lying cheat!!!!!!!(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)
With God all things are possible
This is CABL.com posting #84031. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv1v
Posted in reply to: Re: T.K. Communications/ I want my money!!! by Josey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: T.K. Communications/ I want my money!!! Josey 9/17/2002 6:48:00 PM