Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: THE CABLE CONTRACTORS TRADE ASSOCIATION

> Good luck with the idea. It was discussed on the cabledawgs.com chat session on Sun. night, too bad you missed it. A trade association isn't going to adjust pricing, that is not what its function is, according to discussion on the bar. I'm not familiar with them, I'm just passing along some tidbits from the Sun. night free for all.....

es we are always looking for help. We are in the beginning stages. We can use all the input that's possible. We are looking at some good ideas that will help all in this industry if they want the help. Were looking into some type of benefits package, also being able to assist in some type of retirement plan. We are also looking into setting some type of standard for pricing. Were looking to provide some type of back bone or structure, so that the people in this industry feel they have some type of future. You can contact me at (-REDACTED-) , and I will be in touch. Like I said this is all in the works now and will not happen over night. We have some pretty big people in the industry lending a hand. That's what a trade association is all about. Remember power comes in Numbers. This will not be a union but the next best thing to it. I know we can get some awesome health benefit breaks for members in the Association. Numbers say it all. If were looking for prices for 10 people, the price would be high, but if we have 5000 people we would all get a good deal. That's the type of help were looking to provide. This would be for primes and subs, and anyone that would want to join. We will have more details in the near future. We will be sure to put the word out.
This is CABL.com posting #83985. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv0L
Posted in reply to: Re: THE CABLE CONTRACTORS TRADE ASSOCIATION by Stew
There are 0 replies to this message