Create your free account now! Sign up

catv subs

i have decided to make a stand. i am not pleased with the prices that these companies are paying. i have desided that i am starting a strike on the week of sept 30 2002 we need to take a stand and show that they need us as much as we need them. i have posted many other ads on this site and i ant keep them on.. i guess they are trying to prevent freedom of speeh on this site.... i was reading through these ads and replies and noticed that everyone has been complaining about prices and work! we need to take this stand. i would like to see some replies to this message cause i know its a problem but how big is the problem these prices are not going to get any better till everyone stands up! sept 30 i would like everyone to stand up and do what you think should be done.. if you like the prices and treatment that these upper companies are giving you then go to work and stand by your opinion but what im reading on this site is alot of people wish to have the prices raised let's get them raised(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #83713. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvWn
There are 0 replies to this message