Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for former Channel employees

I worked for Channel with Larry Borcher, Ringbloom, Bear, Leon, Mark, Phil Good and many others whoes names I'm too old to remember in West Virginia and Ohio many years ago. Again for Picknosey and Mark Johnson in Portland. I'll never forget the time we had the big Channel party at my place in Ohio where Picozzi got drunk early and took a little siesta in his dome tent. Ole Ringbloom, Mark, Phil and Leon unstaked his tent, dragged it to the edge of a pretty steep hill and it was "ONE, TWO, THREEEE" and they threw-rolled him and his tent down the hill. Man when he came out of there he was pissed!!!! Absolutely, hands down, the most hilarious moment of my entire life. We laughed long into the night. Those of us who were there will never forget.

I absolutely had nothing to do with the whole deal but years later when I went to work in Portland, ole Picozzi was in charge and did everything in his power to make sure that me and my crew got as much easement and as little clean running as he could manage. I guess he was still pissed.(rotflmao)

Those were the days--

I wonder where Ringbloom is now.

Harry Whisman
(-REDACTED-)

> If you were an employee of Channel Communications please send me your E-mail address.
>
> (-REDACTED-)
>
This is CABL.com posting #83512. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvS8
Posted in reply to: Looking for former Channel employees by Dave Hanley
There are 0 replies to this message