Create your free account now! Sign up

If you have children, PLEASE READ!!

If you have minor children, please beware.

I have read in magazines and watched news reports concerning the abuse of CPS caseworkers, but untill it affected our home on Monday I never took it to heart. I assumed that the reporters were embelishing to make a story or that it wasn't as bad as it was being made out.

On June 24th, CPS investigated a report that my wife and I were abusing our child. My wife gladly let the caseworker in and answered all her questions and even let her interview our son... alone. An hour after she left a sheriff showed up and conducted the same interviews. The sheriff stated that the caseworker "...was the result of more than one goose chase." And stated that we had nothing to worry about.

The caseworker stopped by a week later and called once, both times wanting to talk to me-the father. I work sunup to sun down(regular hour job-not contracting any more) and she never called my cell phone to leave a message, my wife did not indicate that this lady had an urgent need to talk with me so I did not get back in touch with her.

This Monday, the 9th of September, at 10:30 AM the same caseworker showed up at my house(I happened to be home fixing some storm damage) and notified us they were taking custody of our son. 77 DAYS LATER!!!! She said they needed him to see a phsycologist to determine whether or not he was being abused and that he would be returned within 12 hours. She said to contact her at 2:30, when we did she informed us that he HAD NOT SEEN A DOC and was going to be held untill at a MINIMUM the 18th. She said that there were three more complaints made against us- ALL OF WHICH WERE COMPLETE LIES!!!
(we have since found out from court docs. that they were by my wife's sister and her aunt- they filed a request for custody on the 25th of June- behind our backs. Untill this point they had been close family members- Jody has always wanted custody of Sterling, but had mentioned it in a non-chalant way i.e. "Sterling could go on our insurance, but we would have to have custody of him" or when going on long or out of state trips "what if something happens to you, you should give me custody in case something happens" plus many other things that are too lengthy too list here).

And guess where CPS put our son in temporary care. yep, with the same people trying to get custody of him!!!! Even though we informed them of our concerns!!!! So now he goes and spends the night with them before he goes to see the doc. and you guessed it the doc has concerns of possible abuse.

So now we are without our baby and fighting every minute to get him back.

CPS can and will take your child(ren), without giving you any facts or evidence. They will keep thier sources anonymous (the only reason we know is, on advice of our lawyer we searched the courts for a case and found the case file that my sister-in-law filed and they admitted in open court they reported it). They will also deny you visitation and make you feel like the scum of the earth.
ALL WITHOUT A COURT ORDER!!!!

Learn the facts and save your child, and yourself:

www.fightcps.com
www.watchcps.com

Thankyou for your time

Sincerely,

Victor A Solesky(sad)
This is CABL.com posting #83483. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvSF
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: If you have children, PLEASE READ!! cam2 9/12/2002 6:28:00 PM
Re: If you have children, PLEASE READ!! ejlfisherman 9/12/2002 2:34:00 PM