Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Marketing tool

Does your info also include some of the requirements for insurance, licensing (such as CA and VA) etc to perform work in some of these states? Or is it strictly basic information just neatly compiled for sale purposes? In this current cable climate, who can afford $1000 for information that might be obtainable simply by networking among each other? I'm sure it's a great CD-ROM but realistically, this cable family couldn't afford it right now. And even tho the information may be valuable to a potential subcontractor looking for work, alot of the big companies already have their "chosen few." Nice concept tho - good luck with the marketing of it.

> CD-Rom of all cable companies nation-wide (including Mom and Pops). It lists General Managers of each system, operation Managers, subscriber base numbers, homes passed, channels used with frequencies, phone numbers, etc. etc. etc.
>
> I sell this information to companies looking to do serious marketing for both people selling items to companies as well as people looking for contracts from these companies.
>
> There are a million different ways to use this info. You may even have a way to use it that we haven't thought of yet.
>
> Each copy goes out at $1,000.00/ea. + S & H ($24.00) to anywhere in the United States (Hawaii and Alaksa incl.)
>
> Feel free to email me for a copy of a page to show you the info and how it is formatted. (-REDACTED-) .
>
> God Bless America,
>
> Brian Ohl
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #83395. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvRf
Posted in reply to: Marketing tool by Ohlski
There are 0 replies to this message