Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!

Of course you dont want my input, I am questioning your character and you are getting defensive. Thats OK, but surely you realize this is still a public forum, and if you wanted to keep your dealings with this individual private, you wouldn't be humiliating and belittling him here for all the dawgs to see. I say you cut your losses, allow him the opportunity to correct his invoicing, and try to handle your business dealings in a more professional manner. It is very telling of you, and therefore your company when you go on a crusade to damage this persons character with such venom. It only calls into question your own character.

> No body asked for your input. If you don't invoice the way that you are showed, then you don't get paid until you invoice correctly either. But you already know this. There is no other company out there who will pay you if you don't invoice or turn in your time card the way you are told. Nor will we.
>
> > Wow!! This guy sure sounds full of himself. Whether you owe the man $300 or $3000, pay him! You yourself say that you owe him, so be the mature one in this conflict and just pay him. Clearly you realize that it was an invoicing problem that you can probably navigate through. Your reply to him makes YOU sound like an idiot who somehow wound up with your 'real' company. I wouldn't work for you because after reading your reply to him, I couldn't trust you.
> >
> > > First off you little man. I actually have a company not just a truck and some tools calling myself a company. As if i need to explain myself, But the reason why there is more than one log on name is because i have other project managers looking for contractors to cover the areas that they are in charge of.
> > > I am not hiding behind any false names. Unlike you, I have several legitimate projects going on. I also have more than one Company.
> > >
> > > For someone who is only owed 300.00 dollars you sure do raise a real stink. IF YOU WOULD ONLY INVOICE THE CORRECT WAY THEN YOU WILL BE PAID. BUT UNTIL THEN MIDGET BOY YOU WON'T RECEIVE A DIME. Have a nice day 10ft tall on the cable bar 3ft tall in person.(bigsmile)
> > > > Vernon Hinesly(rasta)what do you think you are doing HIDING BEHIND ANOTHER COMPANY NAME? You aren't smart enough to HIDE without me finding you or your BOGUS companies. You are still a (pirate). You owe us money so PAY UP and I will leave you alone. Beware this man has too many company names. Have the proof look at his past postings under DST Security, or DST Communications and now Quest Communications. Look at the E-mail address they are the same. Makes you wonder what he has to hide.(nono)Gordon with NCI(usa)
> > > >
> > > > > If you aren't familuar with how to get my e-mail from the profile, respond to (-REDACTED-)
> > > > >
> > > > > > What's your E-mail add.?(viking)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > I usually try to avoid using the bar but as times get tighter, the guys get thinner. We are looking for experienced and inexperienced people to add on our team. We currently have several projects going on and we have found ourselves looking for more people. We are headed to texas to start a long term Install project in the Arlington area. We aslo have a project in the Houston area, N.Y area, Ok area and just about anywhere you wanna work. We don't go to far north or to far west. We do try to place people closer to home because we know how it is being away for a lengthy time. But also remember that if you want work and decent money then you have to be able to go where the green is. We want long term people that are going to work, not lay around and snivell about the money or the job. We try to pride ourselves in being the best that we can be and providing the best jobs that make money. We know that you people are the ones that are doing the work so you deserve to be paid fairly. If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, please give us a call at 620-481-6991 or e-mail
This is CABL.com posting #83331. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvQd
Posted in reply to: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!! by wolfman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MUST READ!!!!!!! sprdave 9/10/2002 9:04:00 PM