Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Look out for Gary Vest.

See what you started, Jason?! You just had to go jerk their chains, didn't you? Appreciate the thought, but there are too many out there that are going to eat this up. You know the type that have too much time on their hands, like to talk sh** and hide behind their screen name when doing so, not to mention the people I have offended when managing or supervising, which you yourself should know first hand that there are going to be those no matter what you do. Anyway, I'm gonna hang in here till the wheels fall off, which I guess the lugs are loosening now, eh? Hopefully those doing the recruiting will have enough sense to seperate the bullsh** from the facts. I will be looking soon and can provide plenty of professional, business related references, not to mention the proof is in the pudding. I know of several other well seasoned splicers looking too. E-mail address is (-REDACTED-) You should get a good laugh out of what the nut cases write on this one, Jason! (bounce)

> Maybe he cant toot his own horn.(sleep)
>
> >
> >
> > > Look out for Gary Vest. He is a great splicer, with 20 years experiance. He might be looking for a job and you don't want to pass up this guy.(moon)(waveguy)
> >
> > Heard that one before! How much did Gary pay you to say that?????
> > Your posting is under the wrong topic?
> >
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #83281. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvPp
Posted in reply to: Re: Look out for Gary Vest. by warfin
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Look out for Gary Vest. jiggymon 9/15/2002 5:50:00 PM