Create your free account now! Sign up

i cant believe this

we just get over a shut down which we had a hard time recovering(spin), now everybody is talking strike(nono), well if you think that contractors is the only dogs that see this,
your very wrong(rotflmao)now all the primes and mso are gearing up for this and the only people whos gonna suffer is the people who think this bar is a secret(blush). they are ready to replace you in a heartbeat and all you did is give them a warning so keep up the good work and orginazation and when you are finally ready to attemt this fatal move remember it was your fault to begin with(bigsmile). in case you are to busy to watch the news or read the news paper unemployment was up 60% this summer there is alot of people needing a job and just like baseball if you strike you will be replaced(claw), sure it will be slow at first but the cable company will prevail he whos has the most money will win.

> THESE PRICES ARE NOT PAYING THE BILLS. WHETHER YOU ARE A SPLICER, CONSTRUCTION , OR MDU... THIS IS NOT PAYING MY BILLS I CALL FOR A CATV RALLEY!!!! WE NEED TO SET A DATE AND STAND OUR GROUND! SAVE A LITTLE MONEY AND TAKE A VACATION CAUSE WE ALL NEED ONE. THIS WAY THEY KNOW WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM ON OUR HANDS. ANY IMPUT FOR THIS MESSAGE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS SITE! THIS WAY WE HEAR FROM EVERYONE FORM CA TO NY CITY. LETS GET OUR GAME PLAIN ON THE TABLE AND LETS GET SOME BETTER PRICES (argue)
This is CABL.com posting #83090. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvMk
Posted in reply to: CATV..... WE NEED TO STRIKE!!!!!! by redhead350
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: i cant believe this primedog 9/10/2002 12:54:00 AM
Re: i cant believe this easymoney 9/9/2002 9:00:00 AM