Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tony Gilbert

Gossip is exactly what is being said about Tony. I am Jason Foster, I am the Operations Manager for Gilbert. I am sick and tired of every month answering to this crap. I have 3 children to feed. This gossip does nothing but damage my ability to do daily business. My pay is driven from production. And to tell my kids they can't have something because production is down due to gossip is getting old. We are a solid company, instead of making judgement of our company from former disgruntled subs, try calling us and we can give you references and names of current contacts so you can get the facts. We have alot of professional independant contractors in contractual agreements with our company that will set the record straight for you. They also have kids to feed and would like the gossip to go away. Please understand that Gilbert Communicaitons, and Tony Gilbert as a person will not hesitate to lawfully persue the people that continue to pass along the false rumors that are being circulated on this forum. Please call us and get crediable references and stop reading the crap from the last person we fired. Thank you and lets get back to being professionals. The people in the field working right now will be happy to tell you th at their checks are always on time, they always get paid, and we never overstate a project. We will bend over backwards to help people get past a bad situation they may have came from. I personally have seen Tony, pay car payments, house payments, lawyer bills, fines, gas money, hotels, tools, ladders, buy trucks for men, and constantly price shop markets for the best deal for all equipment his men use in the field everyday. This is a good man, that cares for his people. If he has a fault in business is making decisions with his heart. But make no mistake, Tony Gilbert is a professional business man. He is shrewd, agressive, and the best damn guy to have in your corner when it is time to call the cable company to the table. Ask the cable company. They hate to see him coming. He gets results, and protects his men in the field at all times.
> We saw things awhile back but wondered if it was gossip. Some things were positive, other negative....thanx for your response. Would appreciate any others also to make an educated decision.
>
> > yeah we all know him,according to the bar ..he's a sorry double ssob,that's boss spelt backwards...what do you want to know about him,not enough room on this site to tell the problems with the man,that's just a womans point of view....
> > if you really want to know what a stupid (joker) he is just call and ask his wife connie she will tell you all about his by polar problems,and his gambling problems...but again that's just a womans point of view.....
> >
> > > Anyone know anything about Tony Gilbert of Gilbert Construction? Please respond with any info and thanx.(confused)
This is CABL.com posting #83089. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvMj
Posted in reply to: Re: Tony Gilbert by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tony Gilbert Wife of a cable guy 9/9/2002 10:22:00 AM