Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subj: Your Money...Don't vote for Bush Nextime

What we have here is the fallout from Clinton administration's ineptitude in keeping an eye on the "shooting stars", the companies that sky-rocketed overnight, sucked the $$ out of the markets, and crashed and burned under Bush's more conservative administration. And we will be feeling this for a while!
And it's not so much republican or democrat, it's the man (or woman, I might add) and what they stand for.(nod)

> Sir, I don't know where you got your information about Republican big boys taking voters' money, but if you can prove your lie you will be the most famous man in America for at least half an hour. The resession is a direct cause of tech stocks being inflated to 2-40 times their actual worth. Most large fiber projects have been killed due to stocks tanking and the fact that broadband usage is much lower than expected. Explain with facts (not lies) how Republicans managed to hurt big business so much (especially when Democrats claim that Reps. will do anything to help big business) and I will vote Democrap next election. Til then...vote Republican.
This is CABL.com posting #83079. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvL9
Posted in reply to: Re: Subj: Your Money...Don't vote for Bush Nextime by CABLE PHILOSOPHER
There are 0 replies to this message