Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Qc's gig's and what to do

Amen bro..guy's like you are good for the industry..thanks (usa)

> Just came back from Branson Mo. Lots of mountains/hills and long spans. Did a lot of strand and coax. yea had some gigs, but your going to have gigs, right! If you do your power bonds at all your deadends and false deadends, then on you T poles when you come to them the second time you wont have strand const. gigs. Do the bonds straps tags slack-ins and what ever else the qc wants when you do cable and you wont have to worry then after. Make sure you do clean work, turn your bonds in to the clamp and keep your straps nice and tight and you wont be coming back to do them again. Do your down-guys tight guyguards ect. first time and you wont have to come back. The first rule of const. is to keep the qc happy, if you dont he will make life miserable for you.
> While in Branson the qc's were about 2 poles behind me, every day, and I asked what they wanted to see. I know this does not apply to all jobs; but in 20 yrs. of work for me it has . My qc. in Branson told me to keep doing what I was doing, and that lets me know I'm doing right. Just ask them, they (most) will work with you to help you do the job right the first time, and to give you the correct spects(in writing if you ask)
> Dusty
This is CABL.com posting #83064. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvLU
Posted in reply to: Qc's gig's and what to do by panheadrust
There are 0 replies to this message