Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CATV..... WE NEED TO STRIKE!!!!!!

All this talk about strike is doing nothing but wasting web space. For one, if the job paid too low you should not have taken it. Secondly, most MSO's are struggling with their balance sheet as well. Thirdly, while you are out striking, others will be doing the work. The MSO's are not stupid, they will replace you in a heart beat. From what I have observed on THE BAR, most here could not organize their checkbook, much less coordinate a nation wide cable strike. So, sink to reality, or get out of the business. Have a nice day !(spin)

> THESE PRICES ARE NOT PAYING THE BILLS. WHETHER YOU ARE A SPLICER, CONSTRUCTION , OR MDU... THIS IS NOT PAYING MY BILLS I CALL FOR A CATV RALLEY!!!! WE NEED TO SET A DATE AND STAND OUR GROUND! SAVE A LITTLE MONEY AND TAKE A VACATION CAUSE WE ALL NEED ONE. THIS WAY THEY KNOW WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM ON OUR HANDS. ANY IMPUT FOR THIS MESSAGE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS SITE! THIS WAY WE HEAR FROM EVERYONE FORM CA TO NY CITY. LETS GET OUR GAME PLAIN ON THE TABLE AND LETS GET SOME BETTER PRICES (argue)
This is CABL.com posting #83063. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvLT
Posted in reply to: CATV..... WE NEED TO STRIKE!!!!!! by redhead350
There are 0 replies to this message