Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!

Vernon Hinesly(rasta)what do you think you are doing HIDING BEHIND ANOTHER COMPANY NAME? You aren't smart enough to HIDE without me finding you or your BOGUS companies. You are still a (pirate). You owe us money so PAY UP and I will leave you alone. Beware this man has too many company names. Have the proof look at his past postings under DST Security, or DST Communications and now Quest Communications. Look at the E-mail address they are the same. Makes you wonder what he has to hide.(nono)Gordon with NCI(usa)

> If you aren't familuar with how to get my e-mail from the profile, respond to (-REDACTED-)
>
> > What's your E-mail add.?(viking)
> >
> > > I usually try to avoid using the bar but as times get tighter, the guys get thinner. We are looking for experienced and inexperienced people to add on our team. We currently have several projects going on and we have found ourselves looking for more people. We are headed to texas to start a long term Install project in the Arlington area. We aslo have a project in the Houston area, N.Y area, Ok area and just about anywhere you wanna work. We don't go to far north or to far west. We do try to place people closer to home because we know how it is being away for a lengthy time. But also remember that if you want work and decent money then you have to be able to go where the green is. We want long term people that are going to work, not lay around and snivell about the money or the job. We try to pride ourselves in being the best that we can be and providing the best jobs that make money. We know that you people are the ones that are doing the work so you deserve to be paid fairly. If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, please give us a call at 620-481-6991 or e-mail
This is CABL.com posting #83014. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvK6
Posted in reply to: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!! by GrrAder
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MUST READ!!!!!!! wolfman 9/10/2002 5:20:00 PM