Create your free account now! Sign up

RE; Work yeh right

Ok enough, Rob you worked for us for 3 weeks. !6k thats a joke if you add up the last run you started an never finished and only jigged on, then felt you didn't need to climb the runs that were done you couldn't even swap a lasher off of hooks(I guess putting on straps is enough to be called a lineman these days) your first check was better than 400 your next check you got had nextel charges taken out and money loaned to you so you could live on and you still got paid, even though other peopel went out a cleaned up runs that were giged..... No this isn't danni its DON ( HELLHOUND ) they emails and threats to my family and others who work for me can be directed to ME>>>>>> I will handle them and to Brian Cooper ( dusty ) maybe we should go into why you got BANNED from ADB why they wouldn't hire you why yougot fired from the next contractor was a week then then next was less then a week maybe I was to easy to work withyou on your problems guess they weren't and I shouldn't have. I got you out of being arrested etc.... after breaking into another employes house
I've been told to watch my back to make sure to watch my kids and wife
thats people style fine
DEVIL DOGS come right at you ( HELL HOUND) what do you think

(rude)

> I worked for T.K. Communications for 4 weeks, I was never allowed to have copys of my dailys and after hanging approx. 16k ft. of fiber and waiting over 3 months I received a whopping $35.00 for my wirk. I think this was a joke and an insult and I am not just going ti lie there and take it up the (cussing). I wish anybody concedering working for T.K. Communications much luck in getting paid. It is ashame there are such theives in the industry. Danni, I will be calling you again, at home if nessary. And I WILL BE BACK to see you again.
This is CABL.com posting #83013. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvK5
Posted in reply to: Beware of T.K. Communications by TheRobMan
There are 0 replies to this message