Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain

Noel it was good talking to you again the other day! Ray and Scott sounds like you two are both doing well, hope your enjoying yourselves. Hope some day all our paths cross again, it was a pleasure to work with you all.

Hammer

> (bash)
> > GO HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am with Golden Finger on this one. Have fun at the race with Dan!
> >
> >
> > > WELL I SEE THIS GUY CAN NOT LET IT GO!Dale I know you for what going on 20 years or so !! I also know that if everyone is straight & level with you theres no problem. Keep up the good work!!!!! Ray Brooks
> > >
> > > > Glad to see you still have it HAMMER!!!!!!!!! It was a pleasure working with/for you in Milwaukee. Take care
> > > >
> > > > > All,
> > > > > I will not get into a war of words with this guy! If I told the bar why you are upset and out of a job I know many arrows would be flung your way. People such as yourself give us all a bad name in the cable industry. By the way did you get the letter that was sent? Funny you should have received it the day of this posting!
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Mike good to see your still out there. Thank you to all who post when they know there is just a bunch of B.S. flying out of a coward hiding behind a key board.
> > > > >
> > > > > Take care
> > > > > Hammer
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > yep,i think thats the one ed
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > YOU CANNOT MEAN "THE HAMMER" OF MILWAUKEE FAME.(bash)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Has anyone had the pleasure of working with a guy named Dale Hammes? Can anyone think of a time this phoney ever #1 kept his word? #2 Told the truth?#3backed up his men?He is working in the N.E. and has the respect of none of his men! 100K a yr. and he has not done a positive thing but destroy that special fortitude that built a 31 year old company.If he was so good in the MW. why dident'they keep him out there? I spent 3.5 years on the mountain and never stumbled until...........DALE HAMMES..P.S. Those on the Mountain know where I'm commin from...We will prevail!!!
> > > > > > > > Keep the faith!!!(waveguy)
This is CABL.com posting #82825. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvH3
Posted in reply to: Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain by gunn
There are 0 replies to this message