Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: we need to strike

WELL SAIDERT NAZI(beerchug) IF THESE HACKS WOULD USE A LITTLE MORE PROFESSIONALISM AND TAKE A LITTLE PRIDE IN WHAT THEY DO INSTEAD OF JUST THROWING IT TOGETHER AS FAST AS THEY CAN THEY WOULD GET BETTER WORK, STAY BUSY, AND CONTINUSLY MAKE MONEY, INSTEAD THEY TRY TO CHEAT AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK AND WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT THEY BLOW TOWN(nono) BULLSH** take pride in whatyou do then you will get a honest days pay for a honest days work. its probley all the gipsy bastards that want to strike cause they are running out of systems to screw and dont realise times have changed(moon). systems are smarter than they used to be and the inhouse techs are gettin better buy the hour so you cant go around screwing these guys any more. so my advise to you hacks and gipsys(joker) is do GET it right or get out(poke) cause
the sweep nazi is gonna expose you for the hack you are,
if you do it right then it will be known also

> Everybody's talking Union and the Cable company as if that was the real problem but the real problem is the hacks that do a piss poor job at splicing and then go to the next town to do it again. Usually means some else has to clean it up. There are some great splicers out there unfortunately it's easier to remember one bad one than one good one. I know alot of good ones but have worked behind way to many bad ones. Who do you think pays for the crap (the Cable Company and the Prime) usually twice. So if you want to make more money talk to the guy you know does sh** work and just collect the check and have him change then maybe the prices will star getting better.
>
> > Don't need the union. That is one more person that will collect dues and does not work. Hang in there! We need to get the cable companies to hire contractors that have people to do the work. Why are there so many ads on the cabl bar? These subs have obviously promised more than they can handle! Good Luck to you and hang in there.
> >
> > > If prices are not good how are we suposed to live?
> > > The only way to get the prices to go back up is to take a stand and refuse to work for pennies on the dollar. Every contractor needs to consider this seriously, like the reply below states (WORK STOPPAGE). Does anybody have some ideas for a Cable Workers Union.
> > > I think it could just about eliminate the hackers, and the dishonest contractors that do not pay their people. and maybee the jobs would be way more organized. (making it up as you go is NOT organized)
> > > Does anybody have any other suggestions other than a union or a work stoppage, I am very interested to hear back from everybody so please reply
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Looking for retro splicers in Georgia.
> > > > Prices are not great, but if looking for
> > > > work that will last a while.
> > > > Call me at 706-215-1148
> > > > Gerry Wilson
> > > > Global Telecom
This is CABL.com posting #82778. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvHi
Posted in reply to: Re: we need to strike by Cert Nazi
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: we need to strike 1FARMER 9/5/2002 11:49:00 AM