Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: we need to strike

Doc, the problem is more with the Prime and cut rates! They did'nt lose their profit margin just us! Their are a few that still pay sub's great,to many hands in the pot!Asheville NC a good example,Prime did not take the brunt of the price cuts,others are just sub from a sub,primes don't want to deal with the headache just collect the money,good luck hang in there!!!!!!!!!(director)(fire)
> If prices are not good how are we suposed to live?
> The only way to get the prices to go back up is to take a stand and refuse to work for pennies on the dollar. Every contractor needs to consider this seriously, like the reply below states (WORK STOPPAGE). Does anybody have some ideas for a Cable Workers Union.
> I think it could just about eliminate the hackers, and the dishonest contractors that do not pay their people. and maybee the jobs would be way more organized. (making it up as you go is NOT organized)
> Does anybody have any other suggestions other than a union or a work stoppage, I am very interested to hear back from everybody so please reply
>
>
>
>
>
> > Looking for retro splicers in Georgia.
> > Prices are not great, but if looking for
> > work that will last a while.
> > Call me at 706-215-1148
> > Gerry Wilson
> > Global Telecom
This is CABL.com posting #82550. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvDC
There are 0 replies to this message