Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MORE OF A STOPPAGE

86 Mercury here at home and a couple nice buckets we will be lucky to be able to put gas in next week. If the guys dont eat and they sleep in their trucks this week, we might be able to make the payment on one of them (cussing)(upyours)

> F**king A that sounds familiar. I guess driving a 87 Honda Civic sucks. What really blows is driving that damn bucket, and being paid chump change. I wont go into the outrageous cost of being on the road. Just thinking of this sh*t is pissing me off.(scary)(eww)(argue)(claw)(ninja)(barf)
>
>
> >
> > I am ready to strike..The Company i work for gets Dollars and I get Pennies. They drive a $47,000 truck, I drive a damn GEO METRO...sound familiar????(upyours)(moon)
> > >
> > >
> > > > We are sitting idle and have been for a while now. There is only so many hacks you can have on a project before the project/ system starts to fail....(cool)
> > >
> > >
> > > > > WELL WERE IN. LET'S ROLL lETS GET THIS THING ORGANIZED WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS (AMOUNG OURSELVES) FOR MONTHS. GIVE THIS TO TWC AND AT&T (flipoff)(nono)(hammer)(cussing)(upyours)(flame)(bash)(moon)
> > > > >
> > > > > > Well said.(beerchug)(sunny)
> > > >
> > > > everybody will say they are ready, all the good contractors will draw a line in the sand,and say enough is enough, that they are not working for these hard earned pennies anymore , and while in time out talks , The CablePimps will give a contract to someone who dont even know how to spell cable. and to make it short and simple , sh** monies will get them sh** work , and that nobody newby will think he is getting rich cause he has finally learned how to put a fitting on.
This is CABL.com posting #82540. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvDs
Posted in reply to: Re: MORE OF A STOPPAGE by warfin
There are 0 replies to this message