Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where is all the quality help?

Does the word/concept GUN-SHY strike a nerve? I find it difficult to take your question and plea to heart when you don't even post your name or company. The burns seem to outnumber the decents these days. That having been said, I'll still send you my resume and HOPE to hear back.

> We are a coast to coast contractor. We have be stiffled by poor quality independant contractors. We are still staffing up on several jobs we currently have in progress. You can email your qualifications, along with references to (-REDACTED-) . We would love to give quality cable contractors a home. We are currently working in 7 states, and have all types of cable work available. Aerial construction, underground construction, drop swings, box swaps, sales/installs, sales only, installs only, modem installs, pole tagging, splicing, mdu work, drop buries, management positions, and QC positions. Don't bother contacting us, if we are going to get bad press on you from your former work references. We are through with hackers. We offer assistance to qualified professional workers, that have been displaced for what ever reason. Thanks Jason
This is CABL.com posting #82516. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvC4
Posted in reply to: Where is all the quality help? by cable2002
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Where is all the quality help? cable2002 9/3/2002 12:51:00 PM