Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MORE OF A STOPPAGE

You know what pisses me off the most .... even greater than sh**ty prices .... doing a job for AT&T where your $30 thousand and 55 days into the job and still not fricken check. Is'nt that bullsh**! My mortgage is now a month late thanks to their accounting process. They don't stop to think how expensive it is on the road. No one cares about the little people.
I support and union! I support a week shut down!

> F**king A that sounds familiar. I guess driving a 87 Honda Civic sucks. What really blows is driving that damn bucket, and being paid chump change. I wont go into the outrageous cost of being on the road. Just thinking of this sh*t is pissing me off.(scary)(eww)(argue)(claw)(ninja)(barf)
>
>
> >
> > I am ready to strike..The Company i work for gets Dollars and I get Pennies. They drive a $47,000 truck, I drive a damn GEO METRO...sound familiar????(upyours)(moon)
> > >
> > >
> > > > We are sitting idle and have been for a while now. There is only so many hacks you can have on a project before the project/ system starts to fail....(cool)
> > >
> > >
> > > > > WELL WERE IN. LET'S ROLL lETS GET THIS THING ORGANIZED WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS (AMOUNG OURSELVES) FOR MONTHS. GIVE THIS TO TWC AND AT&T (flipoff)(nono)(hammer)(cussing)(upyours)(flame)(bash)(moon)
> > > > >
> > > > > > Well said.(beerchug)(sunny)
> > > >
> > > > everybody will say they are ready, all the good contractors will draw a line in the sand,and say enough is enough, that they are not working for these hard earned pennies anymore , and while in time out talks , The CablePimps will give a contract to someone who dont even know how to spell cable. and to make it short and simple , sh** monies will get them sh** work , and that nobody newby will think he is getting rich cause he has finally learned how to put a fitting on.
This is CABL.com posting #82508. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvCW
Posted in reply to: Re: MORE OF A STOPPAGE by warfin
There are 0 replies to this message