Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: UNITE AND STOP!!!!!!

Thats the problem we all face is that they screw you so much and keep you down its hard to walk out for a short time. Oh well, we just need to hang in there. They'll get theirs one day.(snipper)

> Amen!!! Although 2 weeks is alittle bit long for me. The family and I have been hurt bad enough by the falling prices.I've only been in the biz 10 yrs. and what a change for the worse it has taken.
>
> > We dam sure don't need an outside source(union) getting rich off of us. But It would be nice to shove some sh** pie in some primes faces and watch them cry about lossing money. Kind of like they do to us, ya know.(roll)
> >
> > > Not unionization - all that gets you is a job somewhere else. But the 2 week shutdown is a great idea - is there any way of synchronizing with other dawgs to do so? It needs to be known that primes need YOU more than you need THEM. If I can help spread the word - let me know!
> > >
> > > > Maybe its time to think about Unionization.
> > > >
> > > > > I wish for the sake of dropping prices that we could set a 2 week shut down date. Drop our belts until the tight asses come around. I know...It's only a wish.(beerchug)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #82505. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvCT
Posted in reply to: Re: UNITE AND STOP!!!!!! by jason70
There are 0 replies to this message