Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWARE OF TODD MAHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUH DUH DUH!!! How about relearning english and spelling!!(read)(moon)

> hey manny now i spoke to u last night and u said everything was ok and u would clear my name of theif on the bar but u didn't now u said i was a good splicer i was the best splicer u had you said i had some issuses could they be that i was always going and fixing your others subs problems like le's on the wrong side of poles loose screews s.s indide of loops, and i never got payed for the call outs and i never charged u for them i know u were starting ur company and it is hard times thes days but while i worked for u i gave u 110% and u know that and u lent me tools to come and work for u due to i was on a job working for ed com and my tools were stolen now u also told me that i would get a bonus for helping u out because u were out of state and i know it hard to run 2 jobes in 2 differnt states but i help u out, but never did now i know u didn't get payed for the jobs we did thats why i never brought it up now manny ive worked for u for a couple of years and i have never stoled anything. last night u said u would clear my name of theif on the bar but u didnt if u have anymore problems u need to call me u have my number have a good day
> todd mahoney
> > Jennifer,
> >
> > This is Manny, I wouldn't go there if I were you. I'm gentleman enough not to air the entire episode that transpired. So if I were you, I would not post any nonpayment slander on the board unless you want the whole world to know some history. I like to keep things where they belong, but if you persist the gloves come off. Have a great day.
> > Manny
> >
> > > Todd is not a theif he has never stole a thing in the 5yrs I have known him in fact he has been screwed by Jerry and Manny they owe him money for the HARD work he does and long hours he puts in.
> > >
> > > > Wanted for theft! Stole tools and left state:BEWARE probably working in kansas and missouri.You know how when somone studdres when they lie Todd always studders!If anyone has any info on this sack of swill please let me know!(upyours)(2gun)(flipoff)(skull)(bash)(fry)(claw)(flame)(boxer)(upyours)(upyours)(upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #82405. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvBh
Posted in reply to: Re: BEWARE OF TODD MAHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isplicecable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: BEWARE OF TODD MAHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yodsplicer 8/31/2002 7:42:00 PM