Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWARE OF TODD MAHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd,

You obviously, conveniently forgot about your hotel, food, dentist, phone bill advancements that you acquired while in texas. Receipts, receipts, I have receipts. What's worse I had your acknowledgement, and agreement that everything was square and you had mailed my tools back over 3 weeks ago, and that the post office lost them, you were supposed to give me a call and give me the receipt number on the insurance slip. You never called. now you have your feelings hurt whenever someone calls you to task about the missing items. All I ever treated you with was respect and compassion for your family and situation, otherwise I wouldn't have put my self in the precarious position of allowing you to borrow so much from the beginning.
Just be a man who sticks by his words, and sticks to his agreements and commitments. You are a good splicer, but I think you have some issues that overshadow your abilities. If you want to continue this in public then I guess you chose the forum. Have a good day.

manny

> hey paul just to let u know im not a fricking theif and has never stole from anyone the only thing i have keeped is tools from one person because he has not payed me my work done in houston and austin 4850.00 dollors worth if u have something to say to me u need to get ur fat ass out of the chair if u can and come see me and what a friend u are i was the one who saved ur ass in des moines when rick fired ur ass. and when i worked on ur car and just to let ur fricking ass know when i get my pay check i will be more than glad to send him his tools sometimes when u stick ur fat ass in business that don't belong to u u know what will happend
>
> > Wanted for theft! Stole tools and left state:BEWARE probably working in kansas and missouri.You know how when somone studdres when they lie Todd always studders!If anyone has any info on this sack of swill please let me know!(upyours)(2gun)(flipoff)(skull)(bash)(fry)(claw)(flame)(boxer)(upyours)(upyours)(upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #82320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvzU
Posted in reply to: Re: BEWARE OF TODD MAHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isplicecable
There are 0 replies to this message