Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain

WELL I SEE THIS GUY CAN NOT LET IT GO!Dale I know you for what going on 20 years or so !! I also know that if everyone is straight & level with you theres no problem. Keep up the good work!!!!! Ray Brooks

> Glad to see you still have it HAMMER!!!!!!!!! It was a pleasure working with/for you in Milwaukee. Take care
>
> > All,
> > I will not get into a war of words with this guy! If I told the bar why you are upset and out of a job I know many arrows would be flung your way. People such as yourself give us all a bad name in the cable industry. By the way did you get the letter that was sent? Funny you should have received it the day of this posting!
> >
> >
> > Mike good to see your still out there. Thank you to all who post when they know there is just a bunch of B.S. flying out of a coward hiding behind a key board.
> >
> > Take care
> > Hammer
> >
> >
> > > yep,i think thats the one ed
> > >
> > > > YOU CANNOT MEAN "THE HAMMER" OF MILWAUKEE FAME.(bash)
> > > >
> > > > > Has anyone had the pleasure of working with a guy named Dale Hammes? Can anyone think of a time this phoney ever #1 kept his word? #2 Told the truth?#3backed up his men?He is working in the N.E. and has the respect of none of his men! 100K a yr. and he has not done a positive thing but destroy that special fortitude that built a 31 year old company.If he was so good in the MW. why dident'they keep him out there? I spent 3.5 years on the mountain and never stumbled until...........DALE HAMMES..P.S. Those on the Mountain know where I'm commin from...We will prevail!!!
> > > > > Keep the faith!!!(waveguy)
This is CABL.com posting #82293. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvzt
Posted in reply to: Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain by Tek333
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain noelpatrol 9/4/2002 3:20:00 PM
Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain Tek333 8/30/2002 7:34:00 PM