Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TCC Texas Cable Contractors

Jim give me a yell at (-REDACTED-) let me know how the family is doing and the new baby that isn't so new anymore
later
Hugo

> Brian,
> No offense intended here, but it's probably not the best idea to be posting people information. Maybe a phone number, but not people's addreses. You never know what idiot has a grudge that could be stupid enough to go to the addresses you posted and do damage. Also, if those aren't the linleys you guys want... They may be pretty pissed about you dealing out their personal info like that. I think I would...
> Once again, no offense...
>
> Your friend,
> Jim
>
> P.S. Those aren't the Linleys your looking for, though they are relatives, you're in the wrong town....
>
> > The company name is Linley and Associates. The only Tom Linley’s in Texas I can locate are Thomas at 2404 Park Wood Dr - Portland , TX 361-777-1470 and Tom at 2217 Post Oak Dr - Portland , TX 361-643-6334 . I don’t know yet if that’s them. When I find out for sure I’ll let you know. Portland TX is by Corpus Christi and that’s where I believe they were based.
> >
> > If anyone else knows, please help, I have some papers I need to have delivered.
> > (ninja)
> >
> > > Does anyone have an up to date phone number or address of this company?
This is CABL.com posting #82267. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvy3
Posted in reply to: Re: TCC Texas Cable Contractors by lonestargod
There are 0 replies to this message