Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Take a look...

Fer cryin' out loud, this post has been going on since June!
We all know there are a few (actually, quite a few!) dawg's out there who either drink too much or do drugs. As long as it's not on "line" time, let them kill themselves if they so choose! Hell, half of them don't even have valid drivers licenses, or permenant addresses.
We know who the good guys are, cause their reps preceed them.
We don't need people mashing other people for some jitter on the cabl bar!

> Um, I know Stringer, & if you know what is good for you , you'd better stop while you are still able to eat without the use of a blender & a straw(bash)........
>
> > ......I'm sure were all proud of your "motherhood"..and who the hell are you?? I'm Stringer! Ask someone about me.
> >
> > > This is really sad. I am a mother of 3, just trying to make a living working in the CATV business and sounds to me like you have been one of the BAD NAMES in cable. Not everyone in the business is a druggie. And my mommy loved me. Get a life.
> > >
> > >
> > > > Alot of you use the "people like you" "Bad name for cable" Line....you know CATV is nothing but a bunch of misplaced, drugged up, losers in the first place. 8 out of 10 of you would not know how to pour piss from a boot with the instructions on the sole. You would'nt know a good man because he is doing his job without getting caught up in your energy draining, immature,
> > > > uneducated, "Mommy did'nt love me", personal problems. THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #82240. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvyC
Posted in reply to: Re: Take a look... by dafiberguy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Take a look... Wife of a cable guy 8/29/2002 8:02:00 PM