Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware of Cheyene Frontier

Well.She strikes again.Try some searches here on the bar using her different aliases.Find out the truth about this person.She always lies to cover up the truth.People it's true she is bad news.How many BUSINESSES does a person need to start up in this business.How many people need to be taken for all there MONEY.How many SUPERVISORS do you need to fire.How many EMPLOYEE'S do you need to fire.How many HUSBANDS do you need to leave or how many BOYFRIENDS do you need to dump...As you like to say.I see this individual in the past tried starting up another business selling insurance.Wouldn't it be nice to do a little credit check on this person?Might find a little JUDGEMENT on there record.Maybe for close to $9,000.I certainly would not want this person handling my MONEY!!!!
Hey looks like you sure are BURNING a lot of BRIDGES out there.Then again.I certainly expected it...LOL...(smokin)Have a NICE day.(poke)
>
>
> I can't belive my eyes. I can't belive Sissy and Brett are still doing this to people.My husband went on a job for her,when he got there,they didn't know what they were doing,nor did they have supplies.My husband got a bad feeling and came home, before they had the chance to owe us money.I later found out, the next day,Sissy called my insurance company and tried to submit a claim.These two are evil.And they are frauds.Beware.
This is CABL.com posting #82052. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvvA
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware of Cheyene Frontier by INFINITECABLEGIRL
There are 0 replies to this message