Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: giving up on cable

I'm a bailbonds person, where are you going to set up shop? Sounds like a cool idea because you have drunks with loaded guns, then you have people that might want to shoot their spouse and for damn sure people that owe you money. And then, you have rival bikers wearing their colors toting loaded guns while getting drunk. On the other corner of the building you might want to put in a funeral home!(smokin)(beerchug)(argue)(eww)(2gun)(blaster)(torch)(boxer)(bash)(flame)(flack)(bazooka)(rocket)

> It's been a good run, maded some money, had some fun here and there but now is the time to put it to bed. Sleep well, cable, my old friend.
> I have an idea that is bound to be as popular as seeing a boy band mauled by bears! I want to open an indoor shooting range with full liquor bar! Additonal services that I would like to offer would be marriage counseling, payroll disputes mediation and of course would have to promote a "bike night" encouraging "clubber's" to wear thier colors inside.
> Neat, huh? Maybe even have a bail bondsman set up shop next door...this could be the next big thing, whaddayathink???(idea)
This is CABL.com posting #82048. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvvw
Posted in reply to: giving up on cable by cableupgrade
There are 0 replies to this message