Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware of MARBRO COMM

I read all about someone not paying someone each and every day.If you have properly documented your work. I have a quick solution for all...File a mechanic's lien against the plant you worked on, tell the system people, or the prime what you are about to do, get a lawyer, send letters to the prime and the system, file a lien, they will certainly convince your contractor to pay you.(wacky)

> Attention anyone looking for construction, as-built mapping, or MDU walkout work, DO NOT get involved with Mark or his brother Jason at MARBRO COMM. They work out of Santa Rosa, CA doing work for AT&T. They owe a lot of people a lot of money and are no longer taking or returning phone calls. They come up with a new excuse every payday telling you why you won't get paid this time. It's been 3 months now and I still haven't been paid. He gives you $100 here and there just to keep you working but the more you work the more he owes and you'll never get all of what's due to you. I've talked to several of the other people working for him and found out that they are still waiting for their checks too. The check is always "in the mail" but never seems to get to your address. Another typical unprofessional, rip-off artist.
> Mark, you can keep what you owe me because my goal now is to make sure you don't ever rip off any other honest mappers again. You owe me a lot of money that I will NEVER FORGET. Just hope that I don't see you or your brother because you're not gonna see me coming.
This is CABL.com posting #81985. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvuv
Posted in reply to: Beware of MARBRO COMM by xmapper
There are 0 replies to this message