Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gathering info for law suit against Jacobs Cab

> I have subbed for Jacobs Cable for several years and never missed a invoice payment. Mr. Jacobs has always helped people get started in the business, and has lost money many times doing so. If anyone feels that they have been cheated or shorted on an invoice then they should ask him. If you have cheated him or the company one time, then you will be released on the spot. Your work will be checked and you will be paid what is due you. Mr. Jacobs is the only contractor that I have worked with. That shows how much care he has for the business in general and the guys that take care of it. If this civil action lawsuit is from Mr. Thompson, then maybe you should at least wait until your invoices mature. Payment is made four weeks out and held a few weeks if work is questionable. He is looking into chargebacks where you and your guys worked. Before you accuse Mr. Jacobs of not paying, check with your guys that are calling the office because they haven't recieved payment from you.

Dale

> > If anyone has worked for Jacobs Cable and not received the money that is due to them please contact me at (-REDACTED-) I have retained a local lawyer for a civil law suit pending against Jacobs Cable. She is willing to take the case on a percentage basis so the more people that contact us regarding their money the better our chances will be. I do not know if this company has a history of not paying but we will find out with your help. Thank you and please include all contact info in the e-mail so our lawyer can get in touch with you to help you get your money as well. Hopefully, this will serve as an example that the primes that are in the habit of QUESTIONABLE business ethics will not and CAN NOT be allowed to continue to short the subs without verification. Thank you.
> >
> > David W. Thompson
> > (-REDACTED-)
>
> Have known the owner of Jacobs Cable for over 15 years. Has impeccable reputation. You will be hard pressed to find anyone to join you in your crusade. Good Luck!(joker)
This is CABL.com posting #81867. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvsB
Posted in reply to: Re: Gathering info for law suit against Jacobs Cab by hauss623
There are 0 replies to this message