Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I will pay $5000.00 cash for the person

Rob, so sorry to hear about your loss. I wander did you ever cross paths with Jim Buck? Ya know it really amazes me how every time equipment comes up missing Jim Buck has returned to the area. (Please ref.The FYI warning of Jim Buck's back in Jacksonville Fl. posted on the contract job page @ a week ago). I hope that others have found this connection as well.
Take it from someone who is aware of his past thievery. I would think that this one person is known well enough in this industry that he wouldn't be able to work any where.
Just how is he allowed to keep doing this.Oh noe one ever sees him. But everyone knows it's him. Atleast those who know for a fact are in with him or won't rat him out due to some Bull#@!* unspoken rule of cable. I don't believe that rule applies to him. Wish I had proof sure could use that $5000.00 Good luck and keep asking around Quietly and you may find some info. Call the PD's. They may be able to locate your stuff in the pawn shops?(frown)

> Help me get the SOB who stole my equipment
> Some one got me again this is un real if any one has a problem with me or if you know someone that could be responsible for the theft of my equipment I will pay $5000.00 cash for the person that has proof that they know who has got my tools no cops just justice its not much to ask for. This all took place in Jacksonville Florida on the south side of town this time it is an atlas capco air compressor model: xas901
> It has united rental stickers on the side and a tag G38JWQ it was taken today 8/09/02 after 12:00 noon
> On the reward I will pay cash it will take about two weeks because of 30 days out and other circumstances
> So please bare with me this may not be someone In cable it just could be so help me if you can.
>
> Rob 904-535-4025
> (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #81811. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvrH
Posted in reply to: I will pay $5000.00 cash for the person by Clark's Cable
There are 0 replies to this message