Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need TWO MORE splicers in TN

> I am interested in sending you my resume..I am very experienced and have my own equipment if needed. You can call me at (530) 604-2496 and ask for Louis. Thank you
>
>
>
>
> > Knology is aggressively stepping up their production schedule in Knoxville, so I need additional splicers to meet the new demand. If you are interested in learning this Marconi system and making decent money, post a reply to this message. I will contact you with the details of this work and the rates. The guys I have here make between $750 - $1,000 per week. You will NOT make $2,000 a week here, so if that is your goal, DON'T waste my time. However, you WILL get paid ONE week out - EVERY WEEK!You'll be getting a team with few to no gigs.Very experienced with Scientific Atlanta C-COR General Instrument and worked with Adelphia Time Warner and Comcast /AT&T and Cox systems.

Ground hand/Underground splicer- Knowledge of building all electronics and reconciliation of paperwork. Qualified in the forward aspect of all passive equipment. Certified in OSHA safety standards. Billing Clerk- Responsible for all splicing production billing and MSO packaging. Flagging certificate, walkouts of outside plant, QC qualifications, asbuilts, map reading, some troubleshooting experience.

Aerial /Underground splicing, Nodes, Amplifiers, LE’s, Taps, Trunk and Feeder. Qualified in the forward balancing of all equipment. As well as troubleshooting. Certified OSHA safety standards as well as CPR.

Contact me at 412-758-2158 or e-mail (-REDACTED-)

This is CABL.com posting #81781. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvrd
Posted in reply to: Re: Need TWO MORE splicers in TN by fiber optics inc
There are 0 replies to this message