Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question for all of you splicers

in underground you should tone your legs. if its on a pole read the print and know what your looking at.OH I FORGOT THAT HACKS DONT CARE THEY JUST SLAP IT TOGETHER.

> All this talk about being able to read and write but nothing
> about toning your legs out are are any of you splicers or just
> eng.? I fire my splicers if they don't tone their legs.(sunny)
>
>
> > where did you director of eng. come from Mc donalds maybe , if a splicer cannot read a map and properly cut in a DC maybe he needs to go back and finish the third grade.(roll)
> >
> > > I just had my Director of Engineering come and inform me that from now on I am no longer supposed to use any DC's in the design I do. His reason was and I quote" I want this done this way because every time I send a splicer out to splice and he comes to a dc, he always splices the cables to the wrong leg on the dc. My question to him was wouldn't it be better to train the splicers how to read a map. He told me that this was becomming more of an industry standard. This is the reason of the shorter cascades. To eliminate the use of dc's. It has nothing to do with bandwith, distortions or any other valid reason. Except to keep his splicers from screwing up.
> > >
> > > Is this standard procedure with any other companies out there?(shocked)(eek)(bounce)
This is CABL.com posting #81775. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvq7
Posted in reply to: Re: Question for all of you splicers by Butch Cassidy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Question for all of you splicers ChrisSjoblom 8/26/2002 8:08:00 PM