Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Transponder installations

I'm not sure if this is the same guy from Chicago or not, but I think the transponder work may be for the same people running the Pittsburgh job.
If so, GOOD LUCK trying to get paid!!!!!

> Has anyone else out there been ripped of by this guy Phillip McCormick,I resently did splicing and ped work for him in Chicago. I was suddenly let go for terminating a run that was shown terminated on the print, he said AT&T said only a idiot would have done such a thing (dizzy) but I was just following directions from the print (moon). Phil said he was on my side, that I should not have been let go, that I am one of the most knowledgeable people he has met doing cable and he had plans to use me. He told me this job was coming up and asked me if I would travel he would use me here (clap)(beerchug)(rainfro)(cheering), I started to leave with all of the amps and taps and stuff because I was worried about this being a scam and these guys not wanting to pay but Phil said he would make sure I get paided so I left the stuff . A few weeks past no check arrived, I called Phil a number of times leaving messages with no call back (confused)? I called his number on a Saturday evening and was supprised when he picked up (shocked), he blamed his wife for not sending out the check said she didn't know the zip code, even tho I left several messages on his voice mail he did not mention that, so I gave him my info again, he said he will send the check himself on Saturday. It is Wedsday now and still no money in the mail box (mad). I hope that Phil is a honest guy and this is all a missunderstanding and he reads this and takes care of the business at hand however until he returns my calls I am still worried that he is a thief. If anyone else has had a problem getting payed from Phillip McCormick in the past or has his current address I would like to know. Email me at (-REDACTED-) thanks in advance.
>
> > 2 Workers needed immediately. All work in the Southeast starts 8-21-02. E-mail name and number to (-REDACTED-) or post on cablbar. We are hiring immediately so be prepared to go straight to work,maps and equipment ready to go. Splicers or installers are acceptable, We will train. Must (moon)have insurance.
This is CABL.com posting #81767. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvqZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Transponder installations by Three ceezzz
There are 0 replies to this message